Do you stock shelves in your local grocery store? Does your son play football? Is your job requiring you to produce a tremendous amount of typing? So many of these daily types of activities, and so many more, can cause wrist pain. Wearing a wrist brace can help to stabilize the wrist area and prevent further pain.
Provides Support for Many Daily Activities
When you wear a wrist brace, you are providing the support you need to help alleviate your wrist pain while performing your daily activities. A good wrist brace is going to apply gentle compression to your wrist without inhibiting the movement of your wrist. Some of the daily activities where you may consider wearing a wrist brace are:
- Sports – There are certain sports, such as tennis and golf, which can cause wrist pain.
- Stocking – Those people who work I stocking or shipping/receiving may be at risk for wrist injuries or wrist pain. The repetitive motions of these jobs can put a strain on the wrist.
- Working in an Office – If you work in an office setting you may be placing stress on your wrist while typing or using the computer mouse.
- Video Games – If you are relaxing by playing video games, you may be placing stress on your wrist joint.
- Prior Injury – If you have previously injured your wrist, such as with a sprain, your wrist may suffer from lingering pain due to the weakened muscles or ligaments.
- Other Activities Involving the Wrist – Activities like painting, writing or working with tools may cause wrist pain, especially if performed for long periods of time.
(989) 832-6487 Fax