We Treat You Like Family
What to expect on your first visit
Midland PT Patient Forms
Patient Centered Care
Get in Touch with Midland PT
Serving Midland For Over 24 Years
Midland Physical Therapy, Inc., founded in 1995 by Sheila Isles-Truax, P.T., F.A.A.O.M.P.T.
Midland Physical Therapy in Midland, MI is an independent private practice offering Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy and Massage Therapy. Our 3500-square-foot facility features private treatment rooms, boasts comprehensive exercise equipment, flexible scheduling, and radiates a friendly atmosphere where healing can become enjoyable.
Our goal is to provide complete manual therapy and rehabilitation services to properly treat, educate, and motivate our clients to adopt a lifetime commitment to a healthier, pain-free lifestyle. In order to reach this goal and provide our patients with the best service possible we provide our clients with many individual services that add up to make the experience of Midland Physical Therapy, Inc.
Why choose Midland Physical Therapy, Inc.?
There are many reasons why Midland Physical Therapy, Inc. is the right choice for you. Here are just a few reasons to choose us:
- Independent Physical Therapy Clinic.
- Each patient is normally seen by the same highly-trained physical therapist.
- Flexible scheduling with most first appointments offered within 24-48 hours.
- Accept most insurances including Worker’s Compensation, Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Shield of MI, ConnectCare, Medicare and self payment.
- A caring and friendly staff.
(989) 832-6487 Fax